Wednesday, 25 April 2012

All change

Well, it's all change since my last blog, and surprisingly, I could find my way around - no probs - yet, but there are many sites that change as soon as you are used to them.  Here's hoping that its intuitive face will continue...

And, I would really like a big list (maybe by category) of blogs - I know, it's a huge list.  But wouldn't it be nice to dip in, or search by hobbies, or just find some people you've already met.  There are so many blogs, and what a resource. 

So will I post pics - I have to say that the one annoying thing that stopped me returning to blog - was the way if I posted more than one pic they would rejuggle themselves around.  I tried dragging the pics around, but...

If layout worked simply, for text and pics, but dream on... it's free, it's fun, and perhaps I can write without a thousand pics to spark the words...

and if not, I can always round it off with a final pic - here's hoping.

But before I sign off, and who knows what I will write about next time:
There's my Norfolk Poets blog, usually poems
My East Anglian Skies blog, currently pics; in the past, poems.
And, that's it, that's enough for anyone to keep up with...

As for my little plum tree?  Well, the tree year was fascinating, for making me observe one tree minutely.  But, I have to say, I really think it's a cherry?  There's not much to go on - fruit was developing nicely, but the squirrels, or the wood pigeons... one day, when there's hundreds of fruit...

However, it grows apiece.  It's certainly prunus.  The blossoms appear on bare stems, which is delightful.  And just when you think it's perfect, the copper leaves are already rioting to appear.  And before you know it, there is a garden feature, a tree full of copper leaves, that appear different in all lighting conditions.  Highly recommended.

No comments: